Why We Need to Invest?
- The government will not keep you during your retirement in a lifestyle that you have become accustomed to during your working years
- You will not receive an adequate pension, if at all.
- Research indicates that the number of people expecting to rely on the aged pension has increased to more than 1/3 over the past 3 years.
- With only 40% aged between 30 to 69 years of age believe that their savings will provide sufficient income to guarantee a comfortable lifestyle in retirement and 7 out of 10 people now acknowledge they will require an annual income of at least $40,000 per annum (TAX FREE) in retirement.
- Despite compulsory superannuation paid by your employeer, about 70% of Australians will have inadequate superannuation savings once they reach retirement age.
- The current average superannuation balance for those people aged 35 to 44 years of age could expect an average payout of $183,000 for Men at age 65 and $93,000 for women at age 60
With MBIC’s vast experience in dealing with investment properties across Melbourne, our SMSF specialists can help you with finding the right investment strategies for you, including new house and land packages. To learn more, contact us today.